Wednesday 22 June 2011

Wednesday June 22nd

Today I received a letter from my solicitor regarding more of the court case and that neither crapcass or trash and co enjoyed reading their Father's day cards I sent! Awwwww my heart bleeds for them! Stop acting like twats and face up to the truth that you are liars and corrupt to the core and I won't have to send them or decorate your walls! Apparently they are worried they may get to read my blog! Well if their mother wants to let them read it then that is her own doing and unfortunately if she scared of what it says about her in showing her for what she really is then there is nothing I can do about it! I have said time and again if they do not want me putting the truth here then they need to stop lying. For the record the girls do not get access to my blog when they are with me, but when they are old enough to make their own minds up about what they want I will not stop them from reading THE TRUTH! 

It amazes me how people are so scared of THE TRUTH! If they are right and I am wrong then they have nothing to fear! If I am putting things on here that are not based on fact then they have nothing to fear! 

Their reaction just confirms even more to me that they have things to hide and want covered up!

They don't like my posters and cards!!! I don't like them lying their fucking faces off and being CORRUPT! Would they prefer me to dress up in a Batman suit and start chaining myself to walls and storming into buildings? I don't think so! 

If they did their fucking job properly I would not have to let people know about their lies and corruption! Am I wrong? Then fucking prove otherwise or shut the fuck up! What are they so scared of???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13872735
Not only are men taking the flack from David Cameron but now Michelle Obama weighs in and speaks out against domestic violence against women! FFS I think it is about time men started a suffragette movement themselves. As a victim of domestic abuse at the hands of my ex which LC2 would love me to just forget about and sweep under the carpet, again I find the speeches from these influential people completely stomach churning! Domestic violence should not happen FULL STOP but to make it a sex issue just pours oil onto an already burning fire. This world is getting more and more sexist by the day and the need for equality is even more necessary today than it was a a hundred or more years ago. Why the fuck can't people stop using sex as an issue and make it an even playing field for all.

Sick of this shit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment