Tuesday 21 June 2011

Tuesday June 21st





How times have changed! Not only with the country in general but also within the Conservative Party and it's leaders. Around the time I first started voting Margaret Thatcher was around. One of her famous speeches included the phrase "This lady is not for turning!" She made that speech at the Conservative party Conference in 1980.......Leap forward to 2011 and David Cameron is full of U-turns!

Apparently Mr Cameron has stated that the country wants a government that listens! Well let me make it clearer for Mr Cameron. 

Start fucking listening to the thousands of families that the family law system is letting down on a daily basis! Start putting right the injustice of the family law system! Start redressing the balance of the family law system! Start giving dads an equal right in the lives of their children! 

Is that clear enough Mr Cameron?Are you going to act on that or are you going to run and hide and go after absent fathers who don't give a shit about their children while those that do are punished? I used to have the utmost respect for this country. I used to have the utmost respect for the law. I used to defend the way things were done and run. Now as I have previously said, respect is earned not a given right and right now I have no respect for anything this country is doing. I have no respect for the government and I certainly have no respect for a law that is outdated and biased and used to betray the needs of our children.

I am sick and tired of hearing how this government are going to bring about changes and set up reviews and then make plans after spending £millions only to go back on those ideas and plans. When we are living in hard times why spend money on things that are not going to happen! This is just pure fucking craziness!

Mr Cameron you are acting like my ex wife. "Say It" "Do It" then "Oh fuck I changed my mind again and you are stuffed!"

According to the local media tonight, the future of Plymouth Argyle is a bit more secure following a meeting in London with the preferred bidders and the club's administrator. Time is ticking though and the season starts again in August. pre-season training starts shortly and the squad has already been shredded while those who remain have still not been paid properly. Hopefully this long drawn out saga will be coming to an end shortly.


Along with the long saga of getting out of the mire, I also face a countdown on whether or not I shall be renewing our season tickets. Fact is that there is no sign of my ex budging and seeing sense and it is looking more and more likely that in just over a month's time I shall be walking away from my children's lives for the time being and waiting until they are old enough to want to make contact and come to me. As I have stated numerous times before, although this will be a hard thing to do short term, in a number of years I will see the benefits as the girls read the court documents and turn on their mother. Something that is completely out of my hands. A few years of famine followed by many years of feasts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment