Thursday 9 June 2011

Thursday June 9th

http://www.number10.gov.uk/news/topstorynews/2011/06/pm-welcomes-further-500m-investment-in-uk-car-manufacturing-64528

it is refreshing to know that cars are far more valuable than children! I am so proud of my government today because they so wisely place a car above a child. it is all now very clear to me that this government does not give a shit about the children nor does it care about addressing the balance in the family law system! So all I need to benefit from this is to fucking learn to drive! Seems far more possible to do that than to have proper rights and access to my children. OK let's find a driving instructor.............................Makes me real fucking proud to have been a Conservative voter all my life!

Now normally I am a proud Englishman but......first of all we have the comedy of the 2012 logo being unveiled and then redesigned, followed by the joke of the mascots that nobody but the organising committee could actually work out what they were, through to the fiasco of the ticketing system. NOW however the London Olympics for 2012 have pulled a master stroke that betters all the stupidity of before....They unveil a gold cheese grater as their Olympic Torch!


No comments:

Post a Comment