Monday 6 June 2011

Monday June 6th


Today is the day my parents jet off to Brazil for a month. They are going over to visit my brother and his family and while they are over there they shall be attending my niece's wedding, my brother's silver wedding anniversary and i think at least two birthdays! It meant an early start today for them and by 10:00am they were on their way via a coach to Heathrow airport. Their flight does not actually take off until 21:50 tonight and so they will have already had a pretty long day before they even take off. They then have an 11 1/2 hour flight. Since leaving this morning I have had two calls from my mum and they seem to be enjoying their adventure already, give or take a few moments of embarrassment from my dad. 

Despite the break in the weather yesterday with a few showers, it turned out gorgeous again today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment