Saturday 11 June 2011

Saturday June 11th



Oh well I guess LC1 has either stopped reading my blog or deliberately sent the girls with swimming costumes under their clothes again. No asthma or hay-fever medication or sun screen for that matter, so a good job I bought supplies last week to keep here! "Mummy said you can take us to ..........!" 

Yeah well if mummy tries to dictate where you and I go every Saturday she can start paying! 

It was very funny watching the partner sitting in the car unable to look in my direction. Makes you think who is behind all the lies and fabricated stories. Or maybe guilty because of another argument that he thinks may get reported back to me! 


My eldest daughter was keen to visit the Elizabethan House on the Barbican and so after sorting out our new Doctor Who cards and magazine we headed off. We first had lunch in The Tudor Tea Rooms, a quiet place set behind the tourist shops, cafes, chip shops and bars. To be honest it is very reasonable with it's prices and the staff are very friendly. My eldest took my camera and took loads of photos and after we had lunch we headed for the Elizabethan House which was a few doors down. Some of the rooms were a bit spooky with the authentic furniture and atmosphere, along with the authentic wooden beams, which for someone who is 6ft meant having to bend over a few times, even then managing bang my head once!





We left the house and went to The Merchant's House which is tucked away behind the court and church buildings. Again the beams and low ceilings but this time a trip through time from the Elizabethan Age through to the story Victorian School room and World War Two air raid shelter etc. 


After we left the Merchant's House and my eldest had entered two competitions and finished off her notes on the two places so she could take into school, we went to buy a basketball ball and a small football for my youngest, before heading back to the arranged spot to hand them back to their mother. Again the partner sat there and made it obvious he had something to hide by turning away and looking to the car park! 

I cannot wait to hear back what I may have said this week to upset LC1. Will be waiting for the next few days to hear from my solicitor exactly what I have said wrong this time! Got to say as the girls and their brother waved at me from the car the two grown ups looked like they had been sucking on lemons or perhaps one of them had broke wind! Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment