Thursday 2 June 2011

Thursday June 2nd

If ever there was a clip that was appropriate for the stuff I hear from LC1 and LC2 and inside the family law courts!!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13608396
So not only is the family law system sexist and in favour of women more than men, now this new strain of E.Coli is sexist too! Women more likely to get it then men?? Is there any hope for us guys when we cannot even contract an illness now?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13623938
I know I should not laugh but.......And to think of those people that deserve to be buried alive!


On a much brighter note, I was privileged to be asked by the Band Master of The Japan Staff Band to take some photos of the band during their concert at the Salvation Army in Plymouth. They are in the UK doing a small tour along with a number of other bands and performing at The Royal Albert Hall at the weekend as part of a big Salvation Army Festival. Listening to band brought back a load of good memories for me. After printing a few photos of the band that I had taken during their march through the City Centre, I took them down to my parents and when I passed them on the Band Master asked me to go along to the evening concert and take photos for him. I took well over 100 photos and three movies on my camera of the band playing and put them onto a disc. I shall go and give it to him in the morning before the band leave for London.





No comments:

Post a Comment