Sunday 5 June 2011

Sunday June 5th


So today is my birthday! Yesterday I got a cd and card from my two girls. There was also a card with money in from both my parents. I bought myself the caricature of the girls and frame which once I have completed revamping my bedroom I shall put up somewhere. 

The glorious weather we have had for the past few days is having a little rest today and it has been steadily growing darker by the hour. A few showers have come and gone but a couple of promised heavy ones have not yet arrived. Hopefully tonight there will be a clear space so I can let my sky lantern off some time. If not I will keep this one I have until Father's Day which is just two weeks away. 

It would appear that the latest "sexist" form of E.coli (it effects women more than men????) could now come from beansprouts! Right so it is not cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers or something else then! To be honest it seems that after the meat industry has had such a bad time over recent years that they are just naming each vegetable one by one to get their own back on vegetarians! 


So with the weather taking a dip I have spent most of the day watching TV. I had asked my friends on Facebook NOT to post a Happy Birthday message this year. Instead if they wanted to show some loving all they had to do was post a photo of a sky lantern in recognition of the thousands of parents who are separated from their children on their birthday. LOADS have said Happy Birthday and a few will be letting lanterns off later. So as a joke I posted all the UK Number ones from the past 47 years.......Starting from 1964 with Cilla Black's "You're My World!" going right through the decades until reaching 2011 which will be posted shortly after the official chart is announced tonight at 7:00pm! To be honest my birthdays have been blessed with a lot of good songs. The most notable bad one came in 2005 with Crazy Frog!

As it is my birthday today I am not going to have too much court related shit anywhere. Although what I will say is.....I remember a conversation between my ex and me yesterday just as she was driving off after collecting the girls. I reminded her that my parents were away now for a month so the girls would not be seeing them for a while, then again they had not seen them for a almost a year apart from a few hours last week anyway! As she got in her car she said......."I don't know what is going on I have not been told anything!" 


Don't know how to break it to her other than in the what I have said already........

It is not up to you to be told what is going on! It is up to you to tell your team what is going on! THEY WORK FOR YOU! (Including your crapcass buddy as everybody knows!)


Oh yeah, and thanks for allowing the girls to call me on my birthday! Oh wait they didn't!




Well I have just returned from lighting my lantern and I have to say, I thought that the last two were easy to light but this one took no effort. No rain and no wind and once I had lit the parts that needed to be lit I just let it go and it sat on the ground until it had built up enough heat and took off. For a while it just floated above my head but as it got higher it must have caught a slight breeze and headed off towards Plymouth Hoe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment