Tuesday 28 June 2011

Monday June 27th




After the glorious day ending in the beautiful sunset yesterday, I wanted to catch the sunrise this morning. Unfortunately after the sunrise the day did not match Sunday's. The fact is that the sunrise was probably the best thing about the day. 


As I had been awake through the night and went for my daily walk early in the morning I went back to bed for a while. I woke up in time to catch some of the play at Wimbledon. I watched it on my laptop using the HD feed and I have to say it is a much better picture than even the TV. Although that could be just the novelty factor kicking in. Andy Murray won comfortably enough to go through to the next round in the men's championship. In the women's championship however there were major upsets when both Williams sisters went out within hours of each other. Sharapova remains on course though as she went through to the next round.


No comments:

Post a Comment