Monday 27 June 2011

Sunday June 26th




Well it was certainly the hottest day of the year so far. I left home at about 11:00am and did not return again until 21:30 or thereabouts. My camera worked overtime today. Cloudless and hot. I started in the city centre and then headed around to the Barbican area. After spending some time there I decided to get the Mountbatten ferry and explore the area there. I did think of getting on one of the pleasure cruises and even toyed with the idea of going over to Cawsands but to be fair on a Sunday the times of boats and buses is not as easy to work out than other days so decided to stay closer to home. 


The European Grand Prix was won by Vettel who appears to be running away with the championship this year. I can only hope that the McLarens can muster some kind of fightback for the remainder of the season.

It is the traditional Sunday off for Wimbledon so no tennis to ignore today!



No comments:

Post a Comment