Monday 13 June 2011

Monday June 13th

OCTOBER? So LC1 is missing out on a golden opportunity to put everything behind us and move forward for the sake of the children! OCTOBER? Fuck off! Get it sorted by school holidays or pay dearly when the girls are old enough to read all the shit from the past three years! What is it they say about he who laughs last? Guess if this is not settled for good before school holidays I will be laughing in a few years time. You reap what you sow and by God the crops will be yielding a bloody good harvest in a few years!

I am not even going to spend too much time reporting the fact that according to the document I got from my solicitor today we don't actually go back to court until October 2911! Yeah of course we shall all be around then! Does not surprise me though as it is minor details like this that have kind of given me blinkered vision of the whole family law system. From the initial dealings through to today they have never spelt LC1's name right. I often wonder if I print it as it is in the court papers I could be held in contempt or if I put here in my blog with the correct spelling I would be doing so. After all, the paperwork does not relate to my ex wife if the name is not right does it???


Happy Father's Day? cards have been posted out today but unfortunately I forgot to put stamps on some of them! OOOOOPS but then again many parents have paid too much a price already and will not be enjoying a Happy Father's Day this year. Time for those in the system to pay something back to those they have failed.

Small mistakes like that and of course the small ones from LC2 in her report just build a crap picture for anyone dealing with "Professionals!" I use the term loosely as I have only met two professionals throughout the past three years and unfortunately for my ex wife they are both on my side! Perhaps if she had chosen wisely right from the start she may not be made to look a fool now!


Well what a weekend for British sport it was. Well when I say weekend I actually mean Friday - Monday. Jenson Button coming through the weather effected Grand Prix in Canada as winner. Then after the postponed Men's Tennis Final at Queen's Club, London finally got under way it looked like Andy Murray was going to grasp defeat out of the jaws of victory until he came from a set down to beat the Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 2-1. Already the hype has started about his chances of finally giving Britain a Wimbledon Champion in a few weeks time. Steady on people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeG1ysNLBdk&feature=share
Social Services and Crapcass made up from the same DNA obviously. This is scary shit and it is not happening in a third world country it is happening in the UK!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-13753414
A policeman accused of perverting the course of justice and lying? Surely not in Devon & Cornwall! I fell and hurt my wrist while attending court last month can I put in a claim too, as I am wearing a support bandage on my wrist and the pain is not easing very well! In fact from last week it has felt much worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment