Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wednesday May 18th


Yep this really is the theme song to The Muppets! 

Yes folks! I bid you a warm welcome to THE MUPPET SHOW! Picture this if you will. I get up early, I shower, I shave and I wash my hair. I make myself a cup of coffee and dress in my nice smart suit, white shirt and pink tie! I did toy with wearing my crapcass t-shirt but thought I would keep it for a later date! 

I arrive as advised by my letter from my solicitor early enough to look at the court listings. It was about this time that the theme tune to The Muppet Show popped into my head and to be honest it has remained ever since! So I read the list again and not mention of my case anywhere, although a few blank spaces were on a couple of the lists there. Could be one of those I suppose. Anyway I spot my solicitor in a room but not my barrister and no sign of the ex (nothing new there though anyway!) or her team, or for that matter any of the crapcass troll and her solicitor! Oh well, maybe they are all in conference planning another extravagant story to get a delay on this hearing that is seeking to delay next weeks hearing! You get my drift. ANYWAY, it gets better. So I am there and my solicitor is there and he comes out and approaches me. I congratulate him on his football team being promoted to the Championship (through gritted teeth and looking away from him!) 

So anyway, he advises me to sit down. To which I ask is it good or bad. Before he answers I jump in "NO WAIT, LET ME GUESS! SHE IS NOT HERE!" 

The reply just reminded me how shit this system really is! "You are right! Actually you are only partly right. She is not here and neither is anyone else! You see it's like this.....The court decided to change venues! Without going too much more into details, as I am seriously considering putting this all into a play in the West End, as they have a long history of long running farces, it would appear that the only people who did not know in time were my side! Hmmmm Has anyone ever written a comedy set around conspiracy, tragedy, lies and deceit, and the obviously hilarious topic of FAMILY LAW?? 

Today I discovered that I have a growing number of readers for my blog, I note that there have been over 2000 readers of this one and many of them I assume followed my hunger strike one before I deactivated it some time ago. I am also surprised by the feedback I received. It is so nice to be appreciated and also good to know that people do see the funny side in my news as I do try to make light of certain things, not only in my own personal circumstances but in daily events too! I am seriously thinking of mass producing my crapcass t-shirt for the wider members of the public! Again I reiterate that this blog is based on actual events but no animals have been mistreated in anyway during the making of it! I have to say that although it is making a document for the future of current events I rarely go back and read any of the past myself. It is done and cannot be undone! It is my hope that my children will read this when they are old enough, and along with the growing number of documents I continue to save in my ever-growing number of files concerning this case, and as I have mentioned previously somewhere I know they will then judge for themselves who let them down. I am just glad it won't be me who suffers the backlash when that particular volcano erupts! And they thought I was bad..............................................

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nick i'm sorry not been around much but i have no idea where my time goes but hey i cant believe these people have the jobs they have since they all seem completely incompetent to say the least did the case get heard regardless that would not surprise me as your then not there to put up a fight hope this comes to a good conclusion soon for you and your girls sakes xx

    ReplyDelete