Saturday 14 May 2011

Saturday May 14th

Oh the delights of FA Cup Final day (without Arsenal or Argyle featuring) and Eurovision Song Contest evening (which usually results in neighbourly countries voting for those next door and nothing to do with music!) We will have Ireland voting for UK and UK voting for Ireland and Greece voting for Cyprus and Russia voting for Latvia .....you get my drift! So the day is clearly going to be a complete dead one! 

So let me ask you a question...Would you go to a supermarket, fill up a trolley, pay the cashier, then walk out without any of the shopping because you were told you could not take it with you? NO! Nor would I? So why is it that I would get a letter from the CSA today explaining how much I will be paying for my two children even though for the past three years I have had little or no contact!!! Hmmmmm and my ex is not a money grabbing lazy gold digger! Obviously her income will have dropped as she will be resting for the rest of her pregnancy! She should not over do it of course. Remember all the fainting spells she had with the previous pregnancies and the red blotchy face and greasy hair, oh wait the last two things were there all the time now I think about it! Sure twelve years ago she was a bit of a babe but when you see the real person behind the nail extensions and hair dos you kind if get turned off in the end! Then when  they kill your baby well that kind of puts the nail in the coffin of romance to be honest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment