Tuesday 3 May 2011

Tuesday May 3rd

It is now less than a month until my case goes back to court! It is also just over a month before my birthday. What are the chances of an early birthday present? Yeah that's what I thought too! 

Had a lovely letter today addressed to my ex and me from Plymouth City Council! Yes you guessed it she has not informed the debt collectors of her new address and I am getting another letter from them! It's OK though I have sent them a nice little polite letter back and forwarded on theirs to my solicitor who can then forward it on to hers! maybe then she will let the debt collectors know where she lives so they do not keep sending threatening letters to my parents! Yes that is correct there is one for them too as my ex has given them my parents address! Maybe I should contact "Don't Get Done Get Dom!" 

So a month to go before case comes to court again and there is still no sign of the promise made to my mother by my ex about getting this all sorted out and back to normal! Still no sign of putting the "My solicitor has handled this so badly" story right! Come on people did you expect the LIAR to change her behaviour so close to court and actually do what was right for the children? Don't be daft.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13274176
So what else has been happening today? The news is rumbling about Bin Laden's demise as well as the many unanswered questions! Questions like.....How come he supposedly has been living so close to a Military base in Pakistan for about 6 years and nobody knew he was there? Why were the Pakistan government not involved in the operation? If he has been living in Pakistan for 6 years and not in Afghanistan as was originally one of the reasons we have multi-national armed forces there does it mean that operation will now come to an end? If it was Bin Laden why has there been no proof his body was laid to rest at sea? When will there be a movie made about the operation and who will be in it?

         
                                     
               
I have had two phone calls today from members of the Labour Party asking "ME" about my vote on Thursday! I don't think I will actually be voting for the local council elections this time around! I made it clear that unless I see a distinct change in any party with regards to the rights of fathers I shall not be voting. Besides none of the political parties here in Plymouth have done a very good job of running the City lately. For years now it has been known that if it were a business Plymouth would be bankrupt! No wonder the football club and airport are in financial troubles! At the moment we have a Conservative council that wanted the England World Cup bid to succeed so much because it would have probably meant World Cup matches being played at Home Park, BUT would not allow any football to be shown on the giant screen in the centre of of the city because it feared crowd trouble! Want me to go on about the local services such as housing, social workers, traffic control, rubbish collections. Let's face it the only good department in Plymouth City Council is the parks department. You only have to look at the gorgeous display on The Hoe to see how hard those guys work! Such a shame they seem to be the only group who do!


No comments:

Post a Comment