Tuesday 17 May 2011

Tuesday May 17th


Big news today is the Queen's first official visit to Ireland. It has taken up a lot of the news on BBC throughout the day. Despite the threat from dissident Republicans to disrupt the visit there has been little if any impact at all and it would seem that the vast majority of Irish folk are looking forward to it. Of course there will always be a stubborn few that will be ready to voice their disgust. There will always be those who are so afraid of letting go of the past and eager to blame one side or the other for past troubles that they fail to move on and enjoy the present. I recently heard a song in which one of the verses says....."For what's done is done and what's won is won and what's lost is lost and gone forever!"

Time to let go of the history folks and time to start living for today and building for tomorrow! Maybe this should apply to those I have to face in court tomorrow and possibly next week too! Live in the past and die in it as far as I am concerned!

Today is the birthday of the my daughter's half brother. Happy birthday! Sorry our trips to Argyle were stopped but the invite is always there to come along some time.

I have to feel sorry for him in all this. He had to go through this when his father and his mother separated and went from home to home without knowing where he belonged. Finally when his mother was pregnant he went back to his dads and that is where the bitterness in my ex started! Funny how I insisted he never called me "Daddy" and it was never expected he would do so! Funny how the ex's new partner is already known as "Daddy J!" Hmmmmmm? Don't suppose this has been pointed out to the girls that this man is not their daddy and never will be! 

As I am sitting here now I am bursting my guts laughing at Eastenders. Looks like Ian's wife, Jane may have chosen Trash & Co for her case. The guy there seems to be bullying her into making decisions she does not want to make! Hmmmm seems familiar to me! I wonder if my ex wife gave her their number!! And I thought the solicitor was supposed to do what you wanted and not the other way around. OH wait that is with ethical non-lying, bastard ones that actually give a shit about what is right or wrong! Just saying!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387622/Single-mother-Amie-Burn-jailed-trying-cut-father-sons-life.html

I wonder if the judge hearing the case tomorrow has read this! WAKE UP COURTS THIS IS WHAT SOME MOTHERS (INCLUDING MY EX) DO! LIE AND CHEAT! AND IT IS TIME YOU STOPPED IT HAPPENING!

No comments:

Post a Comment