Monday 30 May 2011

Monday May 30th

Bank Holiday Monday and the weather is crap! It does promise to brighten up this afternoon so this morning as I type this I have been watching TV and playing on Facebook. I am amazed that my friends list has grown there over the past few weeks alone. There is a growing number of parents who have been let down by the system worldwide who are finding each other and sharing stories and support. 


I am aware that there is a hate campaign against me too which is spearheaded by an ex. I have doubted her state of mind for a while and certainly by reading her abusive and threatening emails and by the way a few months ago she phoned my elderly parents to hurl abuse at them and scream down the phone at them calling them names and using a foul mouthed barrage. It comes as no big surprise that now I have a new girlfriend this person is back on her warpath again! She loves reliving the past and to be honest some of what she has to say is true but there is a lot of her stories that are based purely on gossip and fabricated evidence and people who do not actually exist! Some of it is quite laughable to be blunt! Using old photos and claiming to be talking to people who know me! Yeah whatever! Make up shit and exaggerate the truth till you are blue in the face. The fact is we both know the truth and the truth is you have a condition that needs treatment!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8544783/Woman-had-two-children-after-secretly-taking-ex-husbands-frozen-sperm.html
And I thought my ex was devious!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13596308.stm
It's only Monday and already prime candidate for TWAT OF THE WEEK is Sepp Blatter!
"Crisis what crisis! Football is not in a crisis!" Yeah right! That is a bit like saying "Crapcass does the best job for children and families!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment