Thursday 26 May 2011

Thursday May 26th

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1390784/High-Court-judge-battered-deputy-coroner-wife-row-cleaner.html
Are you not grateful that we have these highly respected people passing judgement on us?

http://www.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/6972163/clegg-no-mp-is-above-the-law.thtml
Well there is a newsflash! No MP is above the law. That just leaves judges and crapcass workers then does it?

It has come to my attention yet again that someone connected to this case can only be best described as RETARDED! Not sure who but somebody! If the girls are supposed to be with me and despite LC1 wanting "normality" they cannot be with me and their grandparents at the same time. Yet the hand over this week is scheduled for LC1 to hand the girls over to my mother who then walks around the corner to hand them to me! BUT there is to be no joint contact. Is it me or is this world fucking mentally challenged? Does my mother get to top of one road and send the girls down to me, missing any strangers and traffic? OR is LC1 going to wake the fuck up and grow up and sort her fucking self out? 

MADNESS! COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING MADNESS!

I have now written down exactly how the conversation will go between my mother and LC1. I should be a fortune teller. Then again we all know LC1 is an expert in time travel given a number of her time warps in her various statements. No doubt what she says will be denied days later!

So much for putting the needs and the wants of the children first then!



HOW CAN I PROTECT YOU IN THIS............................................CRAZY WORLD?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13559384.stm
And what? Does anyone think anything will change? Does anyone think justice will be done and the cheating and corruption inside FIFA will cease? I think the chances of LC1 and LC2 admitting to lying their fucking faces off has more chance of happening before FIFA becomes transparent! And what if these allegations and evidence does show the World Cup bids were fixed. Will they re-hold the selection? Will the people who promised to vote for England actually hold their hands up and declare the voting null and void and then vote as promised? Not a fucking chance. So more money spent on another enquiry which could be spent on more suitable things like referee training! Just saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment