Sunday 22 May 2011

Sunday May 22nd

http://www.westbridgfordpeople.co.uk/pictures/Nottingham-CSA-attack/pictures-12102788-detail/pictures.html?dwrMeth=addComment&afterReg=Y

When people who work for the system act like this in public then you know this country is fucked! Judges threaten protesters and injured birds on their roofs with shot guns, police batter defenceless members of the public resulting in their deaths, CSA workers assault protesters in the street, social workers fabricate stories to enable them to destroy families lives and remove children from loving parents and then place them in the care of people that abuse or kill them, crapcass workers falsify reports to aid a parent and their solicitor to enable Parental Alienation. 

"THERE WILL COME A DAY!"




Speaking of "There will come a day!" I firmly believe that in my family's case the day is already speeding towards us as I mentioned in a previous blog entry. The fact that being denied her father's love is turning my eldest daughter into a bully is evidence enough that the tide is turning. If the court does not recognise the failings and sort this mess out this week then I can accept no responsibility for what happens next. The people who need to should the blame are LC1 and LC2 and the judges and solicitors that have been involved in this shambles. Just so nothing is left to the imagination the photo shows every piece of paper I have had to read through the past three years that this has been allowed to drag on. Funny how I have written evidence that shows LC1 is "upset that her solicitors have mishandled this whole thing and it should never have come to this!" Then of course we have LC1 wanting to delay the proceedings even more and not attend court this week! Hmmmmmm not that LC1 is in anyway inconsistent right?

Anyway as I stated previously, you can see every note, report and letter I have accumulated for the past three years. Should the judge decide that LC1 and LC2 are correct and have not lied in any way shape or form and I do not get my right to be the father to my two children. These documents will be available for my children when they are old enough to know what they are about. Although I think my eldest is only too well aware that her mother and the person who keeps talking to her for court are lying twats! Hence the change in her personality and behaviour. Apparently she blames her mother for her not being able to see me! HELLO people what is that saying "Out of the mouths of babes!" Fact is that it is her mother's fault! Hers and LC2's together! LC2 is a disgrace to her profession. In medieval times the likes of her would have been burned at the stake or drowned whilst being tied to to a ducking stool! You think life is hard now and you live in hell! Not even close to have both put me and my children through for the past three years with your lies and deceit. Then again LC1, it is nothing close to what your life will be like in a few years time when your daughters find out what a poor excuse for a mother you really are. I don't need to do anything now but sit and wait and either trust that the system will finally see through this charade or wait till my children have grown up and plan a party when they want to be with me and alienate the liar of a mother they have!


And the winner is..............................
Well Vettel won the Spanish Grand Prix ahead of Hamilton. Manchester Utd collected the Premier League trophy. This evening is the BAFTA TV Awards. More importantly though after careful consideration the TWAT OF THE WEEK AWARD this week is a three way tie. I was actually thinking that LC1 and LC2 would not be in the running following a few major howlers elsewhere but after getting LC2's report in the post on Saturday morning they both went back to the top of the list. However they have to share the prize with Harold Camping who predicted that yesterday would be the end of the world! Seriously these three recipients should spend time on holiday together preferably as far away as is humanly possible from the real world!

Baby P's mum fights to see her daughters - UK & World News - News
Great news! Fact is that the screwed up system will probably give this woman the right to see her children after the death of her son than it will give me the right to be a real father to my children! Funny how no matter what some women do they have more rights to their children than any father does. The world is not crazy is is fucking broken! Perhaps I would have been better off murdering my ex wife or one of the children! How sick is this world going to be before the system realises that enough really is ENOUGH!

And finally.....................The storm over the super injunction just goes on and on and to be honest, given the amount of traffic on Twitter and the fact that the player has his photo (a black stip covering his eyes like that stops us all knowing who it is) on the front page of a Scottish newspaper this morning! Judging by his wife's face following his team's match today it doesn't look if he will be scoring off the pitch either! 

No comments:

Post a Comment