Saturday 28 May 2011

Saturday May 28th








Spent the day at the National Marine Aquarium with the two girls. Funny when children talk to you and what they say is completely different to what they are supposed to have said to other people! Talk about cherry picking what suits you!AND even bigger surprise to hear that my eldest gave me some information that completely contradicts what LC2 has put in her report! Maybe with arguments at home the children should be stopped from seeing a certain person. 

LC1 told my mum she was upset by the content of this blog as "I don't know why he says the stuff about me as none of this my fault!" No not your fault at all that you say one thing to me and others and then when you go to your solicitor or have contact with LC2 you are told to change your story! Nope cannot see why I blame LC1 for anything!!! If LC1 wants me to stop putting things on this blog then she should stop playing games and be straight and honest! Start standing up to those who are telling you what to say and do. START THINKING OF THE CHILDREN! 

As LC2 is aware of this blog even though she reported to the court she had no knowledge of it but then in a written document handed to the court it clearly states: LC2 has met and spoken with LC1 and daughter separately and together. Her only contact with me is "Via blog!" Let's not forget that in her last report she stated that she had "Interviewed" the youngest who is 3! Note that the wishes of the youngest is no longer mentioned. Well LC2 start doing your fucking job, listen to what the children actually say and do not report complete bollocks in future! Just for the record my youngest was very clingy today and did not want to go back with her mum! CHERRY PICK THAT AND PUT THAT IN YOUR REPORT!


In the world of sport tonight was the Champions League Final. Played at Wembley between Barcelona and Manchester United. I did not watch it, then again I did not have to with all the Manchester United fans on my Facebook I was getting up to minute updates! I predicted a 3-1 win to Barcelona! AND I see that the final score was BARCELONA 3-1 Manchester United. It pains me to say "I told you so!" To be honest I hate being fucking right about things! I really need a new challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment