Monday 31 January 2011

Sunday January 30th


Another very lazy Sunday for me today. Did not move very far away from the TV and laptop even though it was a fairly nice day out. The trouble was that this morning Andy Murray was playing in the Australian Open and that was shown live on BBC. in the end Murray was outplayed by Novak Djokovic 


Then Arsenal were playing Huddersfield in the FA Cup 4th Round which I listened to on the radio and then watched the highlights a little later. Arsenal won 2-1 but after having a player sent off towards the end of the first half and Huddersfield playing really well it could have gone to a draw which would have been what Huddersfield deserved. 

After the Sunday roast, which today was pork with the usual vegetables, I watched the match between Notts County and Manchester City which ended in a draw. By the time that ended and the draw for the 5th Round was made I knew that not many places would be open so I stayed in. 

I got frustrated with my dad's computer as it is about 10 years old and runs very slow. My brother had sent letters over from Brazil that needed to be printed and to print off two letters and one photo it took over an hour! He really needs to get a new one! Then I tried to find them travel insurance and as they are both elderly the cheapest I have found so far is £575.00 for the two. 

  














This evening I have been watching non-stop programmes set in Ireland. Terry Wogan's Ireland on BBC One followed by the film P.S. I Love You on Channel Four and then very later Father Ted! There is also a film on ITV tonight telling the story behind Bloody Sunday which happens to be the anniversary today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment