Monday 24 January 2011

Sunday January 23rd

Another glorious day here in Plymouth. Spent the majority of the morning and afternoon in my bed though. I got up to sort my washing out and then just spent the time on Facebook. Later in the afternoon I went for my daily coffee. Not sure what it is but there has been a little difference in the service at the place I usually go to but I have to admit the coffee is the best I have tasted here in Plymouth so will see how it goes for the next few weeks. There is always the other branch I could go to which is in one of the department stores. 


Among some of the stories you may have missed in the news today is the story that scientists plan to put a mobile phone into space! So E.T. really could phone home! 

Court tomorrow so this is a brief entry tonight. Not sure how it is going to go to be honest, but if I go there thinking of the worse case scenario then if anything good happens it will be a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment