Sunday 16 January 2011

Sunday January 16th


What a strange day. I slept fairly well but woke up with a headache. Not the thumping kind, but the kind where you feel a strain on your eyes and ache over the top of one or both as you try to read anything. Consequently I did not move very far today. I got up for my dinner and tea and watched a lot of TV but at some stages I did so with only one eye open! So no walk to the coffee shop or around the City centre today.

Some of the headache revolves around recent activity. You know when you get an idea and you share it and then all of a sudden it spirals into something big but is heading in a direction you didn't anticipate? Well that is how I feel today. I should be happy but there is something inside that is niggling at me and I don't like it. It feels so bad that right now I may have to walk away from it all.

This afternoon I listened to the Spurs v Man Utd match on radio and although it is hard for an Arsenal fan to admit, I found myself cheering Spurs on. In the end it was a 0-0 draw and to be honest even I would have to say that Spurs deserved a win out of it, especially after Manchester United's Rafael got himself sent off for a second bookable offence! 

No comments:

Post a Comment