Wednesday 12 January 2011

Wednesday January 12th

Good news for Argyle today. First of all they have managed to survive a winding up order and paid off much of their debt. Still a way to go but maybe this will be enough to see the team survive until the end of the season at least. Secondly, Bradley Wright-Phillips will not now be heading to Reading after all and for the time being remains an Argyle player. Given the result last night that is a very good thing. In the Carling Cup (League Cup) Arsenal are away to Ipswich tonight and I am hoping for a good result. 

It is Lottery night too and I have got my fingers crossed already for a small win at least! 

I am currently researching into the setting up of a charity for families who are caught up in the unfair system and I hope to be able to sort something out in the next few days and with those already interested who I think would make a great team as they come from different backgrounds and circumstances if we can get this up and running then the only people with anything to fear would be those who are responsible for keeping children from parents. 


No comments:

Post a Comment