Saturday 29 January 2011

Saturday January 29th

I note as I come to write today's blog entry that 1000 visitors have logged in to read what has been happening with me in my fight for justice against a corrupt family law system. That follows on from the 4000 plus that followed my 78 day hunger strike. I know some of you have followed from the start since September 2010 and I thank you for doing so.

How many times have we all heard "If only?" Too often I would guess. Today was a day full of "If only!" Then again for me my life has been full of "If only!" If only I had done a lot of things in my life. Or if only others had done or not done some of the things they did. 



So it was today at Argyle. The fact is that Argyle lost at home to Bournemouth 1-2 and that result keeps Argyle in 15th spot in the league and still that elusive couple of decent results away from the play off spots. The game was probably one of the best I have seen all season and how Argyle did not at least get a draw I will never know. For the majority of the match Argyle outplayed Bournemouth. Argyle actually had 23 attempts at goal compared to Bournemouth's 8! 

I am not sure if it was just the whole rollercoaster of the past week with court and watching as my ex sat there laughing and the lying troll from crapcass sitting there smug and cocky as she does, but after all the chances Argyle had and missed, when they eventually scored and Fallon came over to the corner I was sitting in to celebrate I actually started to cry. 

Off the pitch, according to the local paper money should be on it's way from the investors which has so far not materialised. We live in hope! There seemed to be more fans there today than have been turning up lately which is a good sign and hopefully although it was not the extra 10,000 fans that the supporter's trust had hoped, the 8,000 plus who did turn up made it double the number that have been. Even the Bournemouth fans came in larger numbers than other away fans this season. 

When I got back from the match I cooked my parents and myself a nice juicy steak with the usual trimmings and I had bought a banoffee pie for dessert but put it in the freezer instead of the fridge so that will have to do tomorrow! I ended up making semolina pudding and eating it all to myself whilst I watched the National Lottery being drawn on TV. No win again for me! Oh well better luck next time. 

The rest of the evening has just been spent on Facebook, watching TV and trying to find holiday insurance for my parents, who intend to visit my brother and his family who live in Brazil where they work for The Salvation Army. On the subject of The Salvation Army, I see that the current leader General Shaw Clifton is retiring and a new General is being selected this week. I know this because my mother has been pestering me to look at the website every day looking for news! 


No comments:

Post a Comment