Wednesday 19 January 2011

Wednesday January 19th


Another quiet day for me today. I ended up meeting mum and dad in Cafe Nero's for coffee at lunch time and then walked around in and out of shops. I then came home and found the post waiting. There was a letter from the twat at Cafcass to my mother. The contents of which contradict everything she says! So I took a copy of it and run it down to my solicitor for him to look through and decide if there is any tasty morsel to be picked from it and used on Monday in court. 

I had to buy a new mouse for the laptop, actually I need a new laptop but that will have to wait till later in the year unless of course I win big on the lottery. While I was out I came across a betting office that was offering a bet on the score of the football tonight. 

When I got back home I settled down to watch the FA CUP match between Leeds and Arsenal which was being shown live on ITV. Leeds put up a good fight but in the end Arsenal were just a bit too classy for them and ended up winning 1-3. Both Arsenal's Sagna and Leeds' Johnson could have scored contenders for goal of the month and to be fair to Leeds they deserved their goal if not more. However, Arsenal turned up the heat and with Fabregas and Van Persie coming off the bench it spelled the end for Leeds when Van Persie scored Arsenal's 3rd goal minutes from the end. Arsenal now face Huddersfield at the Emirates on January 29th. If only I had listened to myself and placed the bet I had in mind. I predicted 1-3 Arsenal win but decided against making the bet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment