Sunday 2 January 2011

Saturday January 1st

HAPPY NEW YEAR!




I was amazed last night at the amount of sky lanterns that I saw flying overhead and in the distance. Seems to be the in thing now. It was a fantastic and moving sight! There were even a few more earlier this evening. I walked around Tesco earlier and got my Lottery ticket in the hope that my New year might start with a nice win! I was shocked to see EASTER EGGS on the counter. What are they thinking? 

There was a full fixture list in the football today and in the Premier League Arsenal were away to Birmingham and won 0-3, whilst Argyle could only muster a 0-0 draw at home to South West rivals Yeovil. A penalty save from the Argyle keeper kept Argyle in the game and although a few chances came for both sides, former Argyle favourite Paul Wotton had the best effort for Yeovil and Reda Johnson probably the best chance for Argyle. We hope that some time soon the fortunes of the club will improve. At least to see it through to the end of the season and give them a chance to re-group in the summer. 

Yes I mentioned the summer already, well if Tesco's can sell Easter Eggs today why can't I mention the summer? No doubt we shall start seeing all the holiday brochures being advertised on the TV this week! 

As part of my New Year's Resolutions I have given up chocolate! I am aware that a lot of people attempt to give up smoking around this time and as I have never had that vice and last year stopped drinking my only other thing worth giving up would be chocolate so here goes! Great timing to see EASTER EGGS in the store today! 

Wishing all those who read my previous blog when I was on hunger strike and all those who supported me through it and through the traumatic last few years a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. To those in cafcass and other places who have let children and families down not just in the past year but in previous years and are still letting them down I think it is safe to say for you it is squeaky bum time! 

The year for naming and shaming has come and I will not stop with Dawn Bishop of Cafcass Plymouth or the corrupt firm of Nash and Co who have bullied and coerced certain people in 2010! Anyone who is corrupt and failing the system they are supposed to represent is a potential target now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment