Thursday 20 January 2011

Thursday January 20th

Weighed myself this morning and I am almost back to the weight I was prior to my hunger strike. I know the Festive period has helped me to add the pounds back on but with the walking and the cutting down of chocolate I feel healthier now than I have in the past three or four years. I know there are still some outstanding issues with the GP that I need to get results for and there is a definite sign of ageing with the fact that I collect my glasses tomorrow. My hearing has been deteriorating for years too and I often have periods when people talk to me but it is like listening through ear defenders. The hearing does not surprise me really as I have always known it was getting worse, and is mainly due to working in front of loud speakers when I was singing or running a karaoke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment