Friday 14 January 2011

Thursday January 13th



Mixed day today. As far as Untied Parents Society (that was the name I gave to the original group I set up on Facebook last year) goes, things are moving fast and furious and we have a good team already in place raring to go and help fellow parents. Now for the paperwork and the real work that goes with it. The forum is up and running but still in it's infancy. The more people joining the more worthwhile it will become. 

It is my dad's birthday today and he is 86! Mixed with the news that there are deadly floods in Brazil and we have family there we were constantly on the phone most of the day. Not only were my parents talking to my brother and his family but a number of concerned friends were calling the home to find out if they were all OK over there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment