Wednesday 26 January 2011

Wednesday January 26th

Today I walked in to get my coffee and on the way had a phone call from mum who was sitting in the place I go and wanted to meet me. To say I have not been in the best of moods since Monday would be a gross understatement. I even ended up sending my solicitor an email and started to vent. Could have gone on ranting all afternoon and making things a lot worse but decided to just send and wait! What is really getting to me is the fact that I know I am being made a fool of by that twat from crapcass and my ex. The fact is that I know both have been lying through their teeth. I feel so angry and frustrated that a judge has not been able to see through their shit yet. After two years of it I would have thought that by now the lies would have stopped and like my ex said last year, "It is time to do what is best for the children and stop this fighting and blaming each other!" The thing is, that she knows I know when she is lying because she has that silly fake laugh in her voice and then turns a deep red colour. The deep red colour that she turned when her barrister started talking on Monday morning! 

I read on the BBC news website that a Scottish MP has been jailed for three years for perjury! I'm just saying. Don't want to see the ex behind bars. All I want is the girls to have the benefit of both parents! As for the lying twat from crapcass, jail would not be enough 


Away from me I read today of a man who shot himself in a park in Luton. Apparently he too was fighting a custody battle over his children. Although there are conflicting stories surrounding his case, I cannot help but think of the many other parents who have killed themselves and in some very extreme cases their children too, all because of their frustration with the family law system. What is wrong with this world when people are driven to such extremes by a system that is supposed to be in place to help them. The whole fucking world has gone mad. Talk about lunatics taking over the asylum. Most of them are in positions that will affect the lives of families! 


This story was brushed over in the media, unless of course you lived in the immediate area where this man was. What made the news headlines in place of this upsetting story? Andy Gray sacked from Skysports and Richard Keys resigning because of their off-air comments relating to a female assistant referee at the weekend! Whole debate on sexism in football has been running since then. Don't get me started on the issues of sexism! There is enough sexism and corruption in the family law system. 


Still in the world of football Arsenal have their opponents in the Carling Cup Final. The Match between Birmingham and West Ham ended in stalemate after West Ham took the lead to make it 3-1 on aggregate and looked like they would be booking their place in the final, However, the match went into Extra-time after the 90 minutes saw Birmingham score 3 times to end it in a 3-3 draw. In the first period of extra-time Birmingham struck to make it 3-1 on the night and 4-3 on aggregate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment