Wednesday 23 February 2011

Wednesday February 23rd


As soon as I woke up I started work on my parent's front room. Where I had filled in the holes and cracks that you would expect from a house as old as theirs, I sanded the excess filler away and prepared the wall for painting. Working from left to right I spent all day up and down the ladder putting on what now looks like a nice coat of biscuit crunch. I am quite pleased with how it looks. Next job will be putting a mint coloured paint on the remaining walls and then putting a brilliant white finish on the ceiling. I have given myself two weeks to complete. 


As I chose to work right through today and not take any breaks it was fairly late in the afternoon when I eventually stopped and went for a walk. There was a lot of traffic around, a lot more than usual. After getting my lottery and a few things from Sainsbury's I headed home and then discovered whilst watching the local news that a little further into the City centre there is an unexploded bomb. Hitler definitely had it in for Plymouth as this is the second unexploded bomb to be discovered in Plymouth in the past few months. He obviously got his aircraft to concentrate closer to the sea front rather than further inland. We live in hope that they find one close to the crapcass office but given the fact they are little Hitlers themselves it is probably too well protected! 

Talking of crapcass, I had a letter from Elaine Hay today in regards to my complaint against the lying corrupt Dawn Bishop. It would appear that the points I raised do not warrant any further investigation but if I am not happy with their decision I can take my complaint to the Parliamentary Ombudsman. Guess what I did as soon as I got the letter this morning and before I started painting!!! I made contact with my local MP who was very sympathetic to  my cause when I met him during my hunger strike last year. We are arranging another meeting to discuss this "Terrible state of affairs!" Too fucking right I am taking this to the Ombudsman!

The truth will come out no matter how much local crapcass want to whitewash it and cover it up! I will expose that woman for the lying twat that she is!


In the Premier League tonight (while Manchester United had a Champions League tie away to Marseilles and managed a 0-0 draw) Arsenal played Stoke and with a 1-0 win moved to within a single point of the league leaders. How strange that my first team are thriving while my adopted team are facing extinction or at the very least relegation into the bottom league. 

No comments:

Post a Comment