Monday 7 February 2011

Sunday February 6th


A very nice and quiet Sunday today. I made a roast (lamb) for dinner and then just watched TV for most of the day. I was feeling fairly good for most of the day but that was kind of dashed when I saw on the news that Amanda Holden's baby boy was stillborn earlier. Obviously brought the memories of Sara Louise flooding back to me and I had a little cry. My heart goes out to her and her family tonight.


As I write this I am watching the American Superbowl on BBC. I have no idea what is going on to be honest, only that a team wearing green is currently winning. I am having some banter with a few friends on Facebook who are American and winding them up about how Americans call this sport football and as yet I have not seen anyone really kicking the ball. It is a bit like rugby I guess but not that much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment