Monday 14 February 2011

Monday February 14th

Photo taken Sunday 13th February at 19:00hrs

                                                      Photo taken at 16:15 hrs 14th February

                                                   Photo taken at 16:30 hrs 14th February

Well I am extremely flattered today to find out that the organisation I am campaigning to get abolished has been actively promoting The United Parents Society! Thank you so much, it is very kind of you! Just goes to show that Dawn Bishop sees things that are not there but when there is something right underneath their own noses (or sign to be exact) I fail to see it! I had to email them from my phone as two workers were standing outside smoking and watching me take a photo on my mobile phone and then sending it to their office as an email attachment! Ahhhhhhh the joys of modern technology! I was laughing all the way home at their gross stupidity!

Although many connected with United Parents Society were lighting lanterns for Valentine's Day I just could not see a connection myself. However, after the events of the past 24 hours and seeing how stupid Cafcass were I decided to join my fellow campaigners and light a lantern that I had left over from last week's 2nd anniversary of when the girls were taken by their lying mother.





So just over 24 hours from sticking the poster on the Cafcass door I walked over to Central Park and lit the lantern in the same place the girls and I had lit one for their sister who was born sleeping. At first it proved a little hard to light but then all of a sudden it took and flew over the wire fencing of the softball pitch and promptly fell back to the ground again. I thought it would fizzle out and I would return home a bit pissed off with the lanterns I had bought lately. However, after a minuter and by the time I had walked around the fence it suddenly took off and flew over the hedge. As it lifted up a piece of the "wick" flew off and scorched the side and I thought it would just burst into flames and come crashing to the ground, but it started to climb up into the night sky and kept going. Again like last week the wind carried it over towards Plymouth Argyle's stadium and in the direction of where the girls were last known to be living as if to seek them out again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment