Sunday 13 February 2011

Sunday February 13th

The weather today was dreadful again. Following on from a few days in the week and despite a gorgeous day yesterday the rain absolutely poured down. However, after watching the Six Nations match between Ireland and France, which was a very closely fought contest, I decided to go for a walk anyway and dug out my waterproof trousers from the bottom of the clothes pile that I really should get around to ironing. 

I know it is Valentine's Day tomorrow and there are many parents who will be lighting lanterns for their children just we all did on Christmas and New Years Eves. Many will be placing teddy bears in outside offices of Cafcass, Social Services and other buildings. So for my part I printing off the logo of The United Parents Society, along with a brief outline of our campaign and walked around to the Plymouth office of Crapcass and stuck it to their door so that they have a message from the parents when they arrive in the morning! Now I know that Valentine's Day cards and gifts are usually sent anonymously, but just so though is no doubt whatsoever, I DID IT and it is just the beginning of more things to come! I told you before that this was The Year For Change and as we all know, CHANGE has already begun throughout the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment