Thursday 10 February 2011

Thursday February 10th

Did not do very much at all today. I got up and dressed, washed my hair and shaved but that was as far as I got. The weather today was just plain miserable and that obviously reflected my mood. So it was a day of sitting around drinking coffee, listening to some music and watching TV. I did not even run down to the corner shop to cash in my prize winning (£2!) Lottery ticket from last night. 


The bad weather also caused a tragic air crash in Cork, which is an airport I have travelled to quite a lot. An aircraft from Belfast crashed in fog while attempting to land at Cork airport and killed 6 of the 12 people on board. One of those who died was a relative of the Irish President. 


I have never driven and to be honest cars do not interest me in the slightest, but I do love watching the Formula One Grand Prix. With the new season starting in a few weeks I see today that McLaren have started testing their new car in Spain. Lewis Hamilton tested for McLaren today and Jenson Button will take over testing on Friday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment