Thursday 30 December 2010

Thursday December 30th (One Day More!)



ONE DAY MORE! Until the end of a crap year and a crap decade. it is hard to believe that we have already gone through the first ten years since the Millennium. It seems like only yesterday that we were watching the festivities from the Dome in London! hasn't time flown by so fast. So what has the past ten years brought us? 

Well in ten years I have been married and divorced. I have seen the birth of two daughters and the stillbirth of another and watched as my ex murdered another baby she was carrying inside her. Then she blamed me for having an affair for her decision to have an abortion although I did not have my affair until after she had the abortion! Another lie by her. 

Then after losing a daughter to stillbirth and my ex aborting another things just got worse by the day and in the end I have ended up fighting a two year battle to have the right to be called a father by my daughters all because the liar I married. I don't remember anywhere in her court papers where she admitted to her affairs. Or her abusing my children, assaulting my mother and stealing from both of and assaulting me live on webcam on more than one occasion! Funny how the truth was hidden all this time! Funny how liars have had their way for the past decade. 

A while back I promised change and I meant it. People who have stood in the way of my happiness will now face the consequences of their actions. People who have lied and cheated and deceived the law will be shown up for the lying scum they really are. The system that has for too long let my children and many many more others will be shown up for the corrupt system that it is. A tide of truth is flowing that will consume all those in it's path and those who refuse to accept the truth and admit to their lies will be drowned in it's wake! 

For too long the system has let far too many children and parents down and now is the time to change it. I told you if you were corrupt, if you were not fit for purpose, if you were acting immorally I was coming for you! You have one more day to start putting right the wrongs you have done to people. One Day More that is all you get now. The Dawn Bishops and Nash & Co's of this world you are on notice! I am coming for you! The law makers who have let families down. I am coming for you. The people are coming for you. This is The Year For Change! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

YouTube - [Les Miserables] 10th anniversary - One Day More!


No comments:

Post a Comment