Tuesday 28 December 2010

Tuesday December 28th




Well still loads of bargain hunters filling the stores in Plymouth today. Although I cannot quite work out why most banks were closed on a Bank Holiday but Barclay's was open! I went around briefly before lunch and then headed off to Argyle for the home game against Notts County.

Things looked to be going OK when just after the 3rd minute Argyle scored. I would like to tell you who the scorer was but unfortunately there was heavy fog covering the far end of the pitch so it was hard to see the goal let alone who scored it! Things were not made better by the fact that the ref wore a shirt that was a lot similar in colour to Notts County. A few dubious decisions by him made me think the shirt was on purpose. Just a few minutes after Argyle scored Notts County levelled and after that the match did not get any better. One Argyle player was judged to have kicked high and dangerously. However with two of the County players about the same size as Happy and Doc, it was pretty hard not to be past head height to them! A few nasty challenges went unpunished and a few less so were rewarded with yellow cards. No surprise then when the ref was booed off the pitch.

Tonight I intend to listen to Test Match Special in the hope that England can win their test and therefore retain The Ashes.

Weighed myself tonight and on the day I ended my Hunger Strike I was 152 lbs. I am now back up to 165.8lbs. Christmas has definitely helped put it back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment