Wednesday 29 December 2010

Wednesday December 29th




The fog that spoilt the viewing of the Argyle match yesterday had still not vanished today. Walking around the Barbican and then to the Hoe meant that it was pretty hard to see very far. In fact at one point where usually I could get a clear photo of the lighthouse I could see nothing. I walked back for my usual coffee and then had a spicy chicken pasty. Lottery tonight so I purchased my ticket in the hope that this year might end on a bit of a high note. Didn't win although I did have 4 numbers and the bonus ball, just a pity they were on 2 different lines! 

This evening I watched a programme about Matt Lucas of Little Britain fame who had always had a fondness for musicals. he had the chance to star in the 25th Anniversary production of Les Miserables which has always been a favourite of mine. Until I saw the programme i had no idea that he had been in the recent production at the O2 in London. 

I had a letter from my Solicitor today that was obviously posted a while before Christmas and as always when i get something to do with the court case I get moody and upset. As I walked around Plymouth I suddenly dawned on me how stupid these exes are that refuse contact and when in court admit that the other person is good parent and yet comes up with pure crap reasons why they should not have joint residence! Then it really dawned on me that they have put themselves in a very stupid position. Like I said things are going to change next year. So just to let you all know and get you all thinking. If your ex does not want you to have full parental rights and joint residence then maybe they would not mind not having the money that they have from us. After all, if we are not expected to have full rights and responsibilities then surely that cancels out the demands for money! BRING IT ON! I actually think that my ex is motivated by money. The fact that she owes my mother some and has said in paperwork that she does not intend giving it back, the fact that she stole 176.00 of mine in February 2009 and the fact that she has told me she did not get all of my stuff out of the old house because she was threatened by the old landlord and yet told other people that "All of my stuff was safe in her house and in her aunty's too, and the fact that she suddenly had a complete turn around of what she wanted thanks in part for the pressure put on her by the twats that represent her and by the evil twat at cafcass and also came after she told me she wanted shared residence and that she would go to the people who pay child benefit and notify them of her intentions! maybe it was realising she would have to share the money with me that scared her off. I said previously it was ok for her. She had them during the week when they were at school! She did not have them at weekends when money needed to be spent out and they had to be entertained all day! oh well her loss. She wants to be a 24/7 7/7 12/12 mother good luck to her but let's see how she does it with no money from me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment