Wednesday 22 December 2010

Wednesday December 22nd

Two days to go until the LIGHT UP THE SKY EVENT takes place and people all over the UK and beyond will be releasing their lanterns into the sky to represent the children they will be missing over Christmas. Today because of the vindictive actions of an individual who acts out of spite and pure bitterness and jealousy I have removed myself from the group on Facebook as they are starting to poison the good in the group and detract people from the reason the group exists. As I have said for a long time some people are not happy unless they are hurting others and causing misery to deflect their own misery inside.

Although I have left the group I shall be lighting my lanterns for my children and today emailed ITN NEWS with a detailed message about the group and the event. Hopefully if enough people phone the news desk or email them they may actually cover it somewhere in the country.

I was told something very shocking today and have had to report it to my solicitor as it relates to my youngest daughter. I am appalled that the person at cafcass has yet again failed her but why does that not surprise me! Let's see her try to cover this up! 



A few things have happened recently that have brought some relief to me and I am feeling more confident and happier about the future. Like I said previously, 2011 is THE YEAR FOR CHANGE! 

I have met some really decent people through such traumatic circumstances and I am amazed with some of their inner strength. I am looking forward to working together with all of these people and bringing the change that we are all crying out for! 


No comments:

Post a Comment