Monday 27 December 2010

Sunday December 26th

It has been a long day today and yet I have done nothing other than watch the TV from the time I woke up to the time I shall be going to bed very shortly. The Argyle match away at Bournemouth was postponed due to the weather as was a number of other sporting fixtures throughout the country today. There were a few films on TV which kept me occupied along with getting involved in a highly addictive application on Facebook called Puzzled Hearts. I knew a few puzzled hearts myself!

I had the place to myself all day as my parents went to a meeting at their Salvation Army this morning and then spent the rest of the day at their friends. It meant a very quiet and relaxing day for me. I ate the usual Boxing Day meals of left over meats and various other bits and pieces. I have discovered a new ( new for me anyway) snack. Belgian Waffles which are toasted and then topped with banana and clotted cream and then whipped cream to finish off and a dusting of chocolate powder. If anyone can question my weight now I would like to see them try!

No comments:

Post a Comment