Friday 24 December 2010

Friday December 24th (Christmas Eve)





Tonight was Light Up The Sky 2010. At 22:00hrs thousands of parents throughout the UK and a few other countries around the world, lit sky lanterns to highlight the plight of the 1000's of children who will be separated from one or other parent and in a number of families both parents this Christmas. 

My day started fairly normally. I did not sleep very well during the night as someone had tried to cause a lot of trouble on Facebook for not only myself but a few of my friends. The person also kept phoning my home number and screamed abuse at both of my elderly parents. It is not the first time this has happened. Despite this and the aftermath on Facebook I did manage a little sleep. 

The post arrived quite early compared to normal delivery. I was very disappointed that my ex had not made the effort to post any cards for either myself or the grandparents from my children. BUT I was not too shocked or surprised as that is the selfishness of the woman, but I bet if I had not sent my cards she would have been on to her solicitors as soon as the Christmas break was over. Sad that she has become so bitter and selfish in recent years as well as a liar. talk about personality transplant. 

I went into the City to have a walk around and see all the many shoppers who had left their shopping till the last minute. To my surprise there were not as many people as I had anticipated. I had my usual coffee and again met up with my parents and we went to dinner in Debenhams. After lunch we walked up to Sainsbury's to get a few last minute extras, this was where the crowds were obviously waiting!! It was packed. Grapes and ice creams! Freezing cold weather but I got a craving for ice cream. 

When I came home, I wrote my messages on the sky lanterns for tonight. Two lanterns containing my daughter's names and the message "victim of family law injustice!" The other lantern was for my angel daughter who was born sleeping five years ago. Tonight at least one of their parents will be thinking of all of them. The lanterns took some lighting and for a while I was shouting to anyone who would hear me to "Give me a break and help me light these things! I had planned to light four but settled in the end for the three I originally anticipated lighting. I have a couple more that I shall send up on New Year's Eve. I have been tagged in quite a few photos on Facebook which is a lovely feeling. A feeling of solidarity. 

As I write this it is 30 minutes to go until Christmas Day. I am not sure I shall be celebrating much later. Although I have had two rather nice things happen today and along with the lanterns lighting up the sky it has been a better day today than I expected. 

I just want to wish those who have followed my blogs, a very Happy Christmas. If you happen to be reading this because you are a nosey troll who works for Nash and Co or Cafcass, I actually hope your Christmas is peaceful too. I wish this especially for this year because I am putting you and all your corrupt colleagues on notice! 2011 is coming upon us and it is the time for change! The parents you have wronged are coming for you and we are going to expose all of your corruption and injustice. You think you had a problem with Fathers 4 Justice? Wait till you get a load of PARENTS! Try not to choke on any turkey bones or coins in your Christmas Puddings, we want you alive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment