Wednesday 30 March 2011

Wednesday March 30th

Wow! Half way through the week and for each day this week I have been encouraged by what I have read and hear in the media about family law. Today was not going that well to be honest. It started off as yesterday ended with pouring rain outside and my mother asking me to help her look for some furniture in a shop that she did not really know where it was or what it was called. She left to get her bus into the City centre to get her connecting bus to the place she told me the shop might be. I left shortly after she did in the rain. I had already got to the area she said the store was in before she arrived and phoned her on her mobile. It was then that I found out that she was chatting to friends in the shopping centre at the same time as she was supposed to be meeting me. So while I was getting soaked through she was nice and dry and gossiping! 

Eventually she arrived with dad too. The shop we were looking for was no good anyway and we decided to go back into the City centre anyway. While they both got their bus I walked in and I had already been to the bank and was heading for the coffee shop when they rung to tell me they were again in the mall and would be at the coffee shop soon! While we were sitting eating and drinking we worked out where to start looking for furniture. In the end I walked along Exeter Street and met them at a store then we all got on a bus and went to Sugar Mill at Plymstock. As we got off the bus we saw a store with furniture in the window and the three piece suite there was perfect! So they ended up buying it there and then and it is being delivered on Friday. All we have to do is get the old furniture sorted so that it can be taken away at the same time.


While they were both talking about the furniture to the chap in the store I got distracted by the radio. By the time they had actually paid for the furniture and organised delivery I was almost in tears listening to the radio. The subject today on Jeremy Vine's show was "Impact of divorce on parenting!" 


There were times when I almost shouted at the radio "Why can't you people get this message over to my ex and her legal team of twats!" "How come these people are so sensible about it and yet when it comes to my ex it is just about getting revenge and using the children as a weapon?"  

I found myself asking the question in my head "I wonder if she is listening to this and this is pricking her conscience!" Silly really as I know from her lies and actions that she does not have a conscience. Then again I wonder if that lying piece of scum from crapcass was listening and maybe if they both heard what was being said they might just both be stabbed by the realisation that what they had been doing was wring and damaging the children. Well we can live in hope that maybe with all this media attention this week, my ex might actually keep her word to my mother or crapcass might start to realise they got it wrong, or the judges involved in our case may wake up to the real world and figure out that they all fucked up! 

Then again I might win the lottery tonight and wake up tomorrow a multi-millionaire and this will all be a nightmare and my children will be with me at the weekend! We all have to have a dream don't we? 

No comments:

Post a Comment