Monday 28 March 2011

Sunday March 27th


Another lazy Sunday for me. I did intend watching the Australian Grand Prix live which started at 7.00am but despite setting the alarm clock and waking up in time, I promptly fell asleep again and missed it so had to watch the highlights. Race was won by Vettel with Hamilton coming second.


I did manage to watch Brazil take on Scotland at the Emirates Stadium in and International friendly. Brazil ended up 2-0 winners. To be honest apart from a few sparks of magic it could have been any old game played by any two sides! International friendlies do not usually get my enthusiasm, even the England ones. 




This evening I walked along the Hoe and to the Barbican. With the warm weather we have had, a few youngsters decided to take some disposable barbecues on to the Hoe and as I walked up to the promenade the smell of burning charcoal from various areas made me feel a bit hungry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment