Sunday 27 March 2011

Saturday March 26th

Today was a mixed day for me in various aspects. The weather outside started a bit duller than previous days and I could not motivate myself very much. I am trying to find some good out of the whole situation regarding my dealings with the corrupt family law system. The recent meetings between my mother and my ex-wife in local shops has got me thinking about a lot of things. I really want to believe my ex-wife and give her the chance to sort this mess out, but in the back of my mind I keep thinking of the lies and deceit she has been responsible for for the past three years. She tends to say things to people's faces and then when she speaks to her legal advisers at Trash & Co and also to Dawn Bishop at crapcass she "changes her mind" again! May is slowly approaching and there does not seem to be much going on with anyone involved in this case. Despite sending a number of emails to my own solicitor I have not had any reply for a number of weeks. 

I have started to doubt the legal system again and do not hold out much hope at all for justice for my children. I have watched on the news and read in papers etc many other stories recently of where the resident parent has kept the children away from the absent parent for so long thanks to the services of crapcass and other agencies that when the children are reunited with the absent parent there is no longer any bond between them. Those responsible for these cases should hang their heads in shame. 


All over the world we are seeing change, today in London there was a mass protest at the recent changes that the government have made to most everyday things, working hours, wages, taxes, benefits, pensions.......(the list is endless) Yet despite a very good natured peaceful protest by the many, a few cannot protest without causing damage or injury. Who in their right mind would give change to a mob? 

I was asked for my skype address yesterday and told that someone would be contacting me regarding my personal dealings with the family law system, as yet I have heard nothing. 



In the sporting world, there was good and bad for English teams in their relevant sport. England cricket team crashed out of the world cup with a 10 wicket defeat by Sri Lanka. To be honest given the very long amount of time that the team have been away from home it was no surprise that they were all jaded and just looking forward to flying home. 

The English football team however, put the recent headlines behind them concerning on and off the field topics, and beat Wales in their Euro 2012 qualifier. Two goals in the first half by Lampard and Bent was enough to beat the Welsh but even the final score Wales 0-2 England did not reflect the way that a much improved England team played. My only moan is the fact that a "local derby" was not shown on terrestrial tv and I had to listen to it on the radio. 


As far as the National Lottery tonight, well I had FOUR numbers come up! Unfortunately though it was two numbers on one line and two on another so I have to wait for that big win still. Oh well. To make matters even worse, we lose an hour's sleep tonight as the clocks go forward to herald British Summer Time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment