Thursday 24 March 2011

Wednesday March 23rd


So after a few weeks off because of my broken toes the front room is now complete apart from the coving around the ceiling edges. 

Yesterday my mum was approached by my ex-wife in a shop just as she was a few weeks ago. This time however, due to the fact it was during school time she only had my youngest daughter with her. My ex's boyfriend was also close by and in fact toe start with he was carrying my youngest in his arms. He told my mum they had "Had a good few night's sleep this week!" My ex then said she was going to call her solicitor "To get things sorted!" I shall believe it when I see it. So desperate to get things back to normality that she has not done so since she last "bumped" into mum a few weeks ago. So much for "These two are the ones suffering!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment