Monday 28 March 2011

Monday March 28th


http://www.communitycare.co.uk/Articles/2011/03/25/116540/mps-told-cafcass-is-beyond-reform-and-must-be-abolished.htm

As you know, I am never one to say "I told you so!" BUT I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO! As have many thousands before me and I suspect many thousands after me, before this corrupt organisation has been closed and those working for it made redundant at the very least. It doesn't take a body of professionals or multi agencies to tell the Government that this corrupt service is broken beyond fixing. All they had to do was ask parents and children affected by the twats who have ruined their lives! Chances are that all they will do is come up with a brand new name run by the same old corrupt workers who have their own agendas and not the interests of the families as their main priority. However, given the substantial flaws in this organisation and the fact that many of those working for it came from the forerunner of crapcass I would hope that the government would learn from past mistakes and start from scratch with a new breed of worker who is untouchable and remembers what they are there for and not for what they can get out of it! 

April 3rd is Mother's Day, so it will bring a new batch of sky lanterns during the evening. The last time we lit lanterns I also posted a UPS poster on the crapcass office which was still there a the following day until I emailed them to thank them for publicising the society that was determined to see them abolished. I think I should do the same along with a print out of the story above!!! As I know they read my blog avidly I wonder how long this will stay on their door this time! You cannot say you were not warned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment