Friday 18 March 2011

Thursday March 17th


St Patrick's Day today and because of my links to Ireland for obvious reasons, I decided to wear green today and also for my dinner I made my very own Irish Stew. I even followed it up with a pint of green apple juice. The hat by the way was bought for my mother who was going to an evening social meeting at the Salvation Army and the theme was St Patrick. I also bought one for my dad too! 


Speaking of things green.....the players and back room staff at Plymouth Argyle have been offered contracts that you have to sign to say that they will work without pay for the foreseeable future until a perspective buyer has been found who will settle the financial situation. The other option seems to be that if they do not accept the contract, which effectively takes Argyle through to the end of the season, the administrator could literally close the doors and put padlocks on the gates and in doing so kill off the club. There is a meeting of the supporters trust on Saturday in which the administrator has been invited to attend and explain what is going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment