Monday 21 March 2011

Monday March 21st


Well a few weeks ago I started decorating the front room for my parents but had to stop after only completing one wall when I had an accident and broke a rib and two toes. Thankfully the removal of the dreaded woodchip has been a lot easier and quicker this past few days. I have now removed all of the paper in the front room and painted three of the four walls. The first wall as I reported here previously, has been painted in a biscuit, or light coffee colour. The latest two walls, as will be the last wall by the window, are a mint crisp colour. These latest two walls have been quite fast to finish not only using a quick drying one coat paint as the first wall, but by using a revolution in painting, which you may have seen advertised on the TV. If you need to do some decorating it is well worth purchasing the Paint Perfect. All you do is pour the paint into what looks like a boat and then roll the sponge part of it over the rotating tube which covers the sponge in the required amount of paint and simply spread on the wall. Job done in a fraction of the time it takes for you to use a brush. I must point out that there are other similar products available on the market and in fact I went looking for one of the other products and found this by accident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment