Saturday 12 March 2011

Saturday March 12th




The world is still reeling from the devastating events in Japan and the surrounding areas following the massive earthquake and tsunami. Yesterday I felt it wrong to be playing the usual games on Facebook and continue having a fun time with my friends while so many were dying or losing their homes. 


Today was a huge day in the sporting calendar with Rugby Union Six Nations matches, FA Cup Quarter Finals and Plymouth Argyle's fight for survival. Yet with other events going on elsewhere these things were today seen for what they really are. Sport and nothing more. 


Both Italy and Wales won their respective matches against France and Ireland. The Italian win slightly more of a shock then the Welsh win and both results giving England, who play Scotland tomorrow, the only chance of the Grand Slam! Something I would normally cheer about. It has to be said though that the Welsh win should not have happened as the winning try should have been ruled out by the referee who made a big mistake! 


In League One, Plymouth Argyle put up a brave fight away to Hartlepool but despite doing so came away with a 2-0 defeat and as such go back to the bottom spot in their league. 


After listening to the match on Argyle world on the internet I settled down to watch the Manchester United v Arsenal FA Cup Quarter Final. Again despite being the better team and having the most chances and a couple of refereeing decisions that should have seen Rooney at least booked if not sent off and Scholes sent off lat in the game, Arsenal lost 2-0. This game comes at the end of a torrid fortnight for Arsenal who a few weeks ago had four trophies in their grasp and now only have one left to go for! But again it is only sport and to those who sit and watch weekend after weekend we need to remember that there are far more important things to worry about than a goal or two! 

Whilst out today my mother was greeted by my eldest daughter and then my ex-wife. During the conversation my ex-wife said that she wanted all of this court stuff to be over and that at the end of the day the only ones it is hurting and affecting are the two girls! Well for the legal team who avidly read my blog to find something to use against me because their client keeps calling them BULLIES AND LIARS, I suggest you start taking notice of what your client wants! On the other hand may I suggest that if my ex does want this all over with and want what she said was some "normality back!" then take the bull by the horns, sack your legal team, put your money where your mouth is, stand up for yourself and call me to arrange a meeting to talk about moving on! it is not me who is stuck in the past and stopping our children from being happy and it is not me damaging the girls in any way, All you have to do is pick up the phone and tell your legal twats what you want and stop being told by them what to do! I only call you a liar when you change your version of events other than that I have nothing against you, just your choice in solicitor and your dependency on the lying cafcass twat! 

If you meant what you said then do what is right at last. If not be shown up as a liar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment