Tuesday 29 March 2011

Tuesday March 29th

http://news.bbc.co.uk/democracylive/hi/house_of_commons/newsid_9438000/9438954.stm
Do my ears deceive me? A politician that talks sense! Let us hope that this gets somewhere and not shoved to one side or hijacked by certain people. Maybe at last there is an end in sight to this unjust, one-sided and corrupt system.

That piece of news was about the highlight of the day for me today. The weather here took a step backwards and to be honest I was not too motivated to go anywhere anyway so messed about on FB and did a few bits of paperwork. Actually ended up watching a few old films throughout the day.


The evening was not get much better and although England were playing and the match was on ITV, as it was a friendly I did not go out of my way to watch it. In the end it was a 1-1 draw against Ghana and I have to say a bit more entertaining than a lot of other useless friendlies I have watched.


I ended the night watching one of my favourite films. P.S. I Love You, yes I know it's best described as chick flick but I actually like it! The soundtrack ain't half bad either. I know I have seen it a dozen or so times before but I dare say I shall watch it dozens more in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment