Friday 1 July 2011

Friday July 1st

I would like to wish LC1 a very happy birthday as I know she is an avid reader of this blog! I said I would like to wish but unlike her I don't lie so I won't!

Saw this on Facebook today and thought I had to share it here! 

I have spent the day in conversation with Brittany Ferries regarding their 2 for 1 offer. I am aware there is a website with the full terms and conditions of the offer but when you personally visit the port and speak to a member of staff face to face and ask a specific question, the very least you expect is a straightforward and proper answer! Or is that just me expecting a member of staff to be able to give you a precise answer?

Off to meet Oliver Colvile MP for a discussion on recent events and crapcass complaint! Report to follow!


OK so this morning Andy Murray was Britain's hope for a men's champion at Wimbledon. Now though after crumbling under the pressure he is now the Scottish tennis player who lost to Nadal thus ending British hopes for another year!


No comments:

Post a Comment