Thursday 28 July 2011

Wednesday July 27th


Another glorious day here in Plymouth. I met up with the girls this morning and we had a great day just walking around the shops. I don't think I have ever spent so much time looking in shops as I have done today. We made plans for the rest of the holidays. 

This evening I went to see Plymouth Argyle's friendly match with Truro. It was strange given the fact that half of the team of Truro were once players at Argyle! I think the loudest cheer of the night actually went to Barry Hayles, Truro's number 10. The fact that half the Truro players once wore the green shirt of Argyle showed when they took the lead and a lot of the 2,000 crowd cheered and applauded the scorer. In the end the result was Plymouth Argyle 2-1 Truro. The Argyle goals coming from Carl Fletcher and new arrival. Conor Hourihane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment